Want to learn about prefixes without boring worksheets!
Then here’s the game for you.
Go Prefix covers 26 different prefixes, 13 on each side with two pictures and examples for each one.
The pictures act as clues and help you to remember the words. It’s easy and fun.
- A3 size double-sided laminated boardgame
- Dice, counters and playing instructions
- 2-4 players
- Suitable for dyslexic learners
- Ages 8 upwards
- Essential part of the National Curriculum
- Key stages 2 & 3
- Game 1: Prefixes. Practise prefixes such as ‘dis-’ disappear, ‘im-’ impossible, ‘in-’ inexpensive. They remind you that these everyday words contain a prefix and a root word and can always try and think of other examples too.
- Game 2: More Prefixes. ‘il-’ illegal, ‘semi-’ semicircle… and many more. 13 more prefixes to discover as you go round the board.