Dyslexia and Useful Technology
Dyslexia and Useful Technology includes information on how technology can help those with dyslexia.
Dyslexia and Useful Technology.
Topics covered in this book include:
- What technology?
- Getting it down on paper
- Using technology to help with reading
- Mindmapping and organising ideas
- Text to Speech and Speech to Text
- Assessment and screening
- Improving literacy skills (remediation)
- Improving numeracy skills (remediation)
- Useful apps
- Making the web more accessible
|Number of Pages||136 pages|