How to Identify and Support Children with Dyslexia
How to Identify and Support Children with Dyslexia is a practical book that offers help and advice to those providing and supporting the learning of dyslexic children.
How to Identify and Support Children with Dyslexia is written by an experienced dyslexia adviser and offers practical help and advice to those providing and supporting the learning process of dyslexic children within the primary school classroom.
Packed with valuable advice and ideas, Chris Neanon aims to address those questions that are most frequently asked by teachers and to build confidence.
Sections include: -
- definitions of dyslexia, recent research and early identification issues
- what it is like to be dyslexic
- how to support the dyslexic learner
- useful resources - letters for parents, including suggested ways to support dyslexic children at home
- ideas and materials for in-service training.
Contains 64 A4 pages.
|Number of Pages||64 pages|