Our Primary Science Bundle pack includes one copy of each of the following KS2 topic packs.
Our Bodies (How They Grow & Move)
This is a fully illustrated topic pack for KS2 pupils, covering:
- Bones and our Skeleton.
- Types of joints.
- Muscles, ligaments and tendons.
- Different skeletons for different animals.
- The importance of exercise.
- Eating the right food for growth.
- Animals finding their own food.
- Plants are the only living organism to make their own food.
- Looking after your body.
- The effects of drugs, smoking and excess alcohol on your body.
Living Things & Their Habitats
- Living Things - what makes something 'living'?
- Life Processes (MRS NERG)
- Food Chains.
- Protecting Habitats.
- The affect of change in habitats and the danger it presents to living things.
- Classifying groups of organisms.
- Vertebrates and invertebrates.
- How to use classification keys.
Plant Growth & Lifecycles
- Plants that we eat
- The different parts of the plant and their functions
- The plant life cycle
- Parts of the pant involved in reproduction
- Seed dispersal
- Flowering and Non-Flowering plants
- The requirements of plants for healthy growth
- Water & Light
- How water is transported around the plant
- Plants in different environments