Sort It! - This great resource will help to teach children about the shape, colour and size of 2-dimensional shapes.
The cards can be used for a variety of games and can also be used as flash cards.
The cards showing the large shapes also include information about the number of sides, vertices, angles and lines of symmetry for each of the different shapes.
The shapes covered are three different types of triangle plus circle, square, rectangle, pentagon, hexagon and octagon, and each is shown in four colours and three sizes.
Contents: 108 picture cards, 1 coloured die and cards with teaching objectives and game ideas.
- Fun game to develop children’s shape recognition
- Multi-level, so can be used for both support and extension activities
- Can be used to play a variety of games, suggested in the Teachers’ Guide
- Can be played by 2 or more players, or in pairs
- Suitable for children aged 5+
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK