Help develop word building. Colourful and fun.
Ages 5 - 10
An engaging way to help develop word building with your early literacy class!
- Start by creating a consonant, vowel, consonant (C-V-C) word with the nuts and bolts
- Turn any nut piece to create a new word
- Add additional letter pieces to the bolt to create longer words
- Create words that include a silent "e" for more advanced learning
- Develops word recognition and spelling within young learners
- Creates phonological awareness
- Set includes enough nuts and bolts for use by multiple students:
- Six chunky plastic bolts measuring 12.5cm L
- 30 printed letter nuts, measuring 5cm D x 1.5cm
- Activity Guide
- Ages 5 - 10