Math Linking Cubes - Pk100
Children will engage in a variety of maths concepts using these colourful, connectable, twistable cubes.
Children will engage in a variety of maths concepts using these colourful, connectable, twistable cubes. Ideal for hands on learning of a range of numeracy concepts, including counting skills (1 -100), grouping, patterning and sorting, as well as developing fine motor skills. The plastic cubes come as 10 sets of 10 colours and link to each other on all sides. Each cube features different geometric shape cut outs for additional patterning or sorting activities. Includes activity guide.
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Maths - pattern
• Maths - counting & sorting
• Maths - shape & space
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Physical Development - construction
• Expressive Arts & Design - imaginative play
• Personal Development - collaborative play
Size: 20mm. Pk100.
Age: Suitable from 3 years.