A set of six maths board games suitable for children working at the Year 5 / 6 level.
Each game is printed on heavy, durable board, and can be played in pairs or in small groups of up to 6.
The simple instructions are printed on each game (so you needn't worry about losing them!). The games in this set cover addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, decimals and fractions, and word problems.
- 6 game boards (42 x 30cm)
- Add Ball (using larger numbers than pack 1)
- Subtraction Seabed (using larger numbers than Pack 1)
- Critical Maths (using larger numbers than Pack 1)
- Division Mission
- Tony's Pizza Parlor
- Word Problems (i.e. written problems)
- 20 counters
- 1 die