Turn learning the basics of coding into a rescue-themed adventure with the award-winning Switcheroo Coding Crew™! Here’s how it works: children draw a rescue challenge card, transform their coding robot into one of three vehicles (police car, fire engine, or construction vehicle) and code it to save the day. Along the way, your child will learn essential, transferable skills including basic coding concepts, early counting and maths skills, critical thinking, sequential logic, problem-solving, and more while having lots of screen-free fun! When they’re not saving the day in Code Mode, children can also snap a new vehicle shell onto their coding robot and discover the light, sounds, and tricks of Play Mode.
Grab a rescue card, choose your rescue vehicle, and get ready to send your interactive robot on a coding adventure!
- Switcheroo Coding Crew is the coding robot for children aged 4 and up that brings coding and STEM to life through fun, rescue-themed challenges that play out using the included town tiles, and STEM accessories.
- Piece together the 9 town tiles to build the town map. Choose your shell (police car, fire engine, or construction vehicle) and carefully snap it onto the robot.
- Getting started is easy! Simply press the directional arrow buttons on top, and press Go. Your robot will make a sound to show that the program has been transmitted and move.
- This fun set also includes STEM accessories. Can you code your vehicle to knock over the barrels? Your robot’s obstacle detection function means you can code it to evade obstacles as well.
- Young coders can also switch their vehicle to Play Mode and discover lights, sounds, and tricks.
- Includes 1 robot hub with 3 interchangeable character shells, 9 town map puzzle cards, interactive setting pieces, action attachments including plow, ladder, and catapult, coding challenge cards, and car friend standees. (46 Pieces)
- Requires 3 AAA batteries not included.